NAPO Colorado Meeting on Mastering Social Media
Certified Professional Organizer, Sarah Buckwalter will presenting on Mastering Social Media at the NAPO Colorado Chapter Meeting on Monday, February 2nd at 4:30pm in Denver, Colorado. Register here.
About Mastering Social Media:
For Professional Organizers, Social Media is an integral part of your marketing plan. Mastering social media can be a key factor in the success of your organizing business. We’ll cover nine of the major social media platforms, to show you how to use social media effectively and efficiently to boost your organizing business and increase your customer base.
Here’s what we’ll cover in our Mastering Social Media presentation at the NAPO Colorado chapter meeting:
• Benefits of social media for organizing businesses
• How to use social media effectively as an organizer
• Specifics on LinkedIn, Yelp, Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram and how to leverage each platform.
• Tips and tricks to get the most out of each platform for your organizing business
• Managing your social media time
• Streamlining your social media processes
NAPO Colorado is a chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and meets every other month in Denver. NAPO Colorado offers education and networking opportunities for Professional Organizers.
Sarah Buckwalter, CPO® has over 15 years of experience running an award-winning home and office organizing business. Highly regarded and nationally recognized as an industry expert, Sarah shares her knowledge and experience through her speaking, coaching and organizer training programs to help fellow professional organizers achieve success in their organizing businesses.
Sarah is the Director of Communications and Technology on the Board of Directors at NAPO Colorado.